Updated: 21 Mar 2019
Turkey is a holiday destination par excellence. It has stunning vistas, a rich historical heritage, and an exciting culture. If you are planning a trip to Turkey anytime soon, it is a good idea to make sure you know your options. This will ensure that you get the best deals on everything. TUI and Thomas Cook are two of the travel operators of renown you can choose to book a holiday in Turkey. Here’s a look at what both of them have to offer so that you are on the right path.
TUI Turkey 2019 holidays
TUI is a travel operator based out of the UK as well as India which is well-known for its fun and exciting holiday packages. Its specialty lies in having a wide variety of travel destinations for people to choose from and it caters to everyone: solo travellers, families, and couples. This travel operator will also give you the chance to choose from great deals in hotels and accommodations.
TUI – Thomson Holidays to Turkey – Deal Pages
TUI holiday searches brings over 100 fresh offers for summer holiday in Turkey. Average prices are around £300 per person.
Thomas Cook Turkey holidays 2019
Thomas Cook is a name synonymous with travel experiences and if you choose this travel operator, you will probably have a great time on your holiday to Turkey. There are many reasons why so many people choose Thomas Cook for their holidays, the most important being that it makes travel easy and smooth and hassle-free for everyone concerned. It has a wide number of packages available to suit most traveller needs.
Some cheap deals always available from Thomas Cook. The holiday search page is very friendly and easy to use:
TUI holiday resorts and hotels vs Thomas Cook holiday resorts and hotels
When booking a holiday, it is extremely important to get great accommodation. You will be staying away from home and good accommodation is going to ensure that your holiday is comfortable and something that will help you make memories.
With TUI, you can be assured that good resorts and hotels will always be available to you. Whether you choose an all-inclusive holiday to Turkey or just a single hotel, you will get a good deal. There are good family hotels which you will find are comfortable and safe. The Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel in Izmir is one of the well-loved hotels that TUI offers. It is within a short distance of the aqua park which makes it a fun place for the whole family to stay in.
Thomas Cook too offers world-class accommodation and what kind of hotel or resort you will be staying in depends on the kind of package you have booked. But on the whole, you can be assured of safe, clean and comfortable accommodation when you travel with Thomas Cook.
This travel operator has many all-inclusive travel packages available for Turkey and it has a wide variety of hotel accommodations you can choose from. From Sentido Floral Garden in Antalya to Sun Connect Grand Ideal Premium in Dalaman, Titanic Beach Lara in Beach Lara to Xanadu Island in Bodrum, Thomas Cook has many options available. If spending time with family is important to you, then it is a good idea to book a resort.
Why you should compare Turkey deals from Thomas Cook and TUI?
As a person booking a holiday, it is imperative to compare deals with different travel operators. Here are the reasons why you should do the same when you are booking a holiday to Turkey:
- The price factor: It is a good thing to know that the more you compare and contrast travel deals, the better price you can ultimately get for yourself. So compare before you book any holiday. You may be able to get a whole lot of things just by looking in the right places.
- Better quality accommodation: When you compare Turkey deals from Thomas Cook and TUI, you are more likely to get better quality accommodation which will go on to make your holiday more comfortable and fun. You can choose the exact hotel to stay in Turkey depending on your budget.
- Easy travel: Thomson or TUI is known for its quality air travel and if you book a Turkey holiday with it, you can be assured of a great travelling experience.
- The meaning of ‘’all-inclusive’’: This is very important. Many travel operators will offer you ‘’all-inclusive deals’’, but you have to understand what this means. It differs from one travel operator to the next. While one will offer only air travel and accommodation with its all-inclusive packages, the next one will offer you more (local drinks, meals, air travel, and hotels). Decide on what option suits you most so that you can travel hassle-free.
- More options: The last reason why you should choose to compare Turkey deals offered by TUI and Thomas Cook is that you should know about all the options you have so that you can make an informed choice.
All Inclusive Holidays to Turkey 2019 from TUI and Thomas Cook
Here’s a closer look at the all-inclusive Turkey holidays offered by TUI and Thomas Cook:
This is the perfect choice for people who want to travel on a budget and would rather not spend time haggling with locals. Here’s what to expect:
- Family hotels: With an all-inclusive package from Thomson, you can expect clean and comfortable hotels and resorts throughout your stay. You can choose to stay at a resort that is adjacent to a water park where your children will enjoy splashing around and you will be able to enjoy a cocktail. You can also choose to stay at a resort that offers amazing spa facilities so that you can enjoy your stay to the hilt.
- Nightlife: Nightlife is something a lot of tourists look for and if you are one of them, you will enjoy an all-inclusive package to Bodrum. It is a fun place with busy beaches that are packed with fun people and cosy joints.
- Meals and drinks: When you book a Turkey holiday package with TUI, you can expect all the meals included within the price. This is great news for people who don’t want to spend a lot of extra money on the holiday. Local specialty drinks are included as well.
Thomas Cook is a wonderful option for those who are looking for a budget holiday to Turkey and a fun time. Here’s what you can expect:
- Great hotels: There are many all-inclusive hotel and resort packages to Turkey you can choose from with this travel operator depending on where you want to go. Antalya is a popular beach town which has fun resorts galore. You can also choose to stay at the Hilton in Dalaman if you want to book into a spa for a relaxing time.
- Transfers: Another benefit of booking with Thomas Cook is that you can avail of transfers to and from the airport which saves you a lot of hassles and money.
- Kids’ activities: When you are on holiday, you had rather not have to worry about the children all the time. Choose a package deal from Thomas Cook at a resort which has kids’ activities available and enjoy some much-deserved kid-free time.
- All meals and drinks: Enjoy a plethora of food items for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, and drinks to go with them all.
Cheap deals and discounts from Thomson and Thomas Cook for Turkey
The best way to save money and have a great holiday in Turkey is to look for cheap deals and discounts from Thomson and Thomas Cook. Go to the concerned websites and you will be able to find quite a few packages that are within your price range. You will have the option of choosing from a variety of hotels and resorts and even the number of days you want your holiday to be. This will help you find a package that is to your liking.
Antalya Holidays with Thomas Cook or TUI 2019
Whether you choose Thomas Cook or TUI, Antalya in Turkey has a whole lot to offer. The Duden Waterfalls, the Antalya Museum, a 13th-century mosque and a whole lot of other things are on offer for you to enjoy. With its long and sandy beaches, Antalya is the perfect place to lounge about in the sun. You can also go on a rafting adventure with your family here. You can even hike and explore the ancient Roman ruins near the place.
Book your Turkish holiday soon and enjoy making memories that will last a lifetime.
Related popular blogs are listed here:
- Thomas Cook cheap flights to turkey
- Family holiday antalya
- Cheap all inclusive holidays to turkey
- Cheap kusadasi deals
- Oludeniz all inclusive holidays