If you decide to go Turkey this year and choose self-catering option, the grocery prices might surprise you. Turkey was always very cheap on food & drink but you have to be careful where you buy those from!
Eating out in restaurants by the beach will cost 5 times more than any local place that would be preferred by Turkish people.
Beer, bread, milk and other essentials are very cheap in Turkey if you compare it with UK or London prices.
Our popular blogs that you must see:
- Cheap easyjet flights to turkey
- Cheap olu deniz holidays
- Holidays in kusadasi
- Holidays to turkey 2019 bargains
- Cheap holidays in dalyan
- All inclusive holidays turkey icmeler
- Hilton sarigerme resort and spa
- Jiva beach resort Thomas Cook
- Cheap holidays to turkey
- Cheap antalya holidays
- Family holidays in turkey
- Turkey holidays tui
- Turkey holidays after Brexit