If you are considering a trip to Turkey, you are in for a whale of a time. The country boasts of amazing people, great local cuisine, gorgeous art and architecture and full-on family fun. No matter what type of trip you are planning, it is a good idea to visit the country during the right season.
The Climate and Weather in Turkey in September 2019
A holiday or trip becomes more pleasurable when you don’t encounter weather that is too hot or cold for your comfort. Turkey is a country that has a hot and dry weather for a few months of the year and it is a good thing to avoid visiting during those months. The temperature in Turkey in September weather is perfect for a visit considering that it is not overwhelmingly hot and certainly not too cold. In fact, all through September, October and November is a great time for a visit.
Turkey Temperatures in September
You can expect the temperatures to hover between 25 and 28 degrees C, which will be pleasant for sightseeing and any other activity you may want to enjoy. In fact, during this time, you may also be able to get slightly cheaper package and accommodation deals!
Top things to do in Turkey in September
Turkey is a country that is a traveler’s delight. There is something for everyone: from singles traveling alone to whole families. Here are some of the top things travelers to Turkey enjoy:
- Aya Sophia: This is truly an attraction that is not to be missed when you are in Turkey. This Byzantine structure is beautiful and is often found in lists of the most beautiful buildings of the world.
- Ephesus: This is a structure that is testament to the historical and cultural richness of the country. It is a still-standing Roman city with amazing architecture that any history-lover will love!
- Topkapi Palace: If you want to witness a slice of the life the Sultans lived in the days of yore, a visit to this gorgeous building is not to be missed. Have a look at the fantastical word of the Sultans that will take you back centuries to the opulent age Turkey boasts of having in its history books.
For essential info, check our popular blogs:
- Family friendly holidays to turkey
- Tui Jiva beach resort
- Icmeler holidays to Turkey
- Cheap package holidays to Dalyan
- Flights to dalaman from manchester
- How much is a pint of beer in turkey 2019
- Hilton turkey dalaman
- Aqua fantasy Kusadasi TUI resort